These 3-ingredient stuffed mini peppers are ridiculously easy to make and you have to try them. Trust me! My mom isn’t a cheese lover and she thought these goat cheese stuffed peppers were delicious. The drizzle of honey complements the bite of the cheese for a taste that keeps you coming back for more.
Goat cheese is one of my favorites. The soft and creamy texture along with its bold flavor makes this cheese irresistible. If you are absolutely not a goat cheese lover, you can use other soft cheeses such as brie or feta.
Whip up these 3-Ingredient Stuffed Mini Peppers in no time! Cut the mini bell peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out any seeds with a spoon. Lay the peppers cut side up on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. Lightly spray peppers with cooking spray or drizzle with a little olive oil. Fill each pepper with the cheese and drizzle with honey. Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm.
- 1 pound mini bell peppers
- 12 ounces chevre goat cheese (plain for any flavor)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cut all the peppers in half lengthwise and remove any seeds. Lay them cut-side-up on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray peppers with cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Fill each pepper half with the goat cheese.
- Lightly drizzle the peppers with honey.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes and serve warm.
Garnish with fresh herbs if you desire, but it’s not necessary. Fresh herbs make the dish look prettier and adds extra flavor.